Albus's Diary-8.1 (Part-1)

This isn't technically a diary as requested by Tulip Nupur Gitapathi but it's about Albus and Scorpius. Enjoy!! (Part-1)

“No, we can’t!!”, screamed Albus, exasperated. He tilted his head back, his dark black hair falling into a bigger mess than it already was. He tugged at his long red sweater and hugged himself, shivering. Scorpius, sitting down next to him, screamed back, “But we can!! If we want to get rid of her, we have to!!” She glared at him with his bright blue eyes and wrote something on a piece of parchment. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to control his anger. “If we do, she’ll find out in a matter of days! Then we’ll all be dead.” Scorpius rolled his eyes and replied, “So what? We should at least try. So many people are dying this exact moment. What’s the difference without us?” Albus sighed, got up and walked towards a wood drawer in the far corner of the room. He took out a crumpled a piece of paper, smoothened it and showed it to Scorpius. It looked handwritten. It said;

Dear Braelyn Johnson,

 I have always found your politics somewhat inhumane and your individual views rather unreasonable. I believe in the values of freedom and respect.

Your destruction is stupid and your murdering, inhumane.

Recently, I have come to feel frightened about you. I am affected by this daily because I am very old and both my brothers and sisters have died because of you. I am only still up and breathing because I have whimpered and haven’t stood on my own feet, unlike my brave siblings; but when you finished off the last of my them, I couldn’t take it. I had to stop this.

During your time as a mere citizen, you have spoken out against killing and argued in favour of helping people. But you have been the opposite since your rise. When one of the poor come to ask for help, you kill them.

I am writing you to ask that you stop this nonsense and also, hopefully help the poor.

I do not appreciate your destruction and ask that you please send me a response letting me know where you stand on this issue and if you are able to help with my request.

Thank you for taking time to read my letter, oh stupid one.

-Chase Cunningham

 

“Oh my god… The nerve… What happened to?”, Scorpius looked back at the letter and asked, “Chase Cunningham?” “Well, obviously, Braelyn killed him. Hanging in Cranzder Street to this day, so Braelyn can frighten others to work to her bid.” “Jeez… poor guy… So, when did this happen?” “Around twelve years ago. His last words to the queen were, ‘16. I’ll never forget the first time we met. But I’ll keep trying.’ Imagine how he died”, he shuddered, “So does this make you want to stop?” “Nope. It actually wants me to do it even more. We can put a stop to this craziness. The cat woman is going down.”, she boldly stated. Albus groaned grabbing the paper back and shooting him a dirty look. “Well then, die. Just don’t come wailing to me when she cuts off half their heads” Looking smug he said, “Oh brother I will.”

 

Comments

Most Trending Posts